The entire Mass Effect lineup reimagined for a steampunk universe. With FemShep.
As an artist I find it useful sometimes to assign myself projects, as if I were in art school. Things that have some sort of restriction. Like the redesign of an existing design. Redesigning the characters from Mass Effect I attempted to not only slap a steampunk veneer on preexisting designs, but to try and follow, as closely as possible a preexisting iconic silhouette.
I made the decision to make all aliens human for these redesigns for two reasons, A) to see if I could bring the story into a more classically steampunk universe rather than high pulp scifi and B) because it presented me with more of a challenge.
- sheldonlawson likes this
- neutral-good likes this
- typedoutatnight likes this
- dealswithfate likes this
- meganelad reblogged this from lostwithoutwings
- sundercorp reblogged this from kaiserin83
- lostwithoutwings reblogged this from kaiserin83
- lostwithoutwings likes this
- gravendoom reblogged this from kaiserin83
- stewinjohnny2gunsmalone reblogged this from kaiserin83
- hackett-out likes this
- breadedsinner likes this
- dieseldetective reblogged this from kaiserin83
- kaiserin83 posted this